ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Small Accident!

Outdated Blog @ 27 June 2008
When I reached work after work on Wednesday, I thought want to cut bb Yan Ling's nail since I'm free at that time.

So my butt was itchy and immediately take a nail cutter to cut her finger nail... after right hand, immediately proceed to left hand...

Suddenly bb Yan Ling is crying with eye tears... than only realize that Im not cutting her finger nail but her 'skin', it's start bleeding...

After hug hug bb Yan Ling, she has stop crying, luckily she's crying for a while, or else....
I really feel very sorry to bb Yan Ling as I very 'xian ka', I shouldn't cut her finger nail without someone next to me....

This is not the first time kena her skin but the first time was done by my uncle, he accidentally cut her skin also, unfortunately and I'm doing the same mistake again!

Please forgive me, bb Yan Ling, mummy will not do this again but to ask daddy to help up, ok???

No comments: