ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Admin Executive or Treasurer

Outdated Post @ 27 June 2008
Lately I been assigned officially to collect all the monies collected from the walk in customer to our office. Means that I need to issue Official Receipt effective June 2008.

My current position is Admin Executive not a Treasurer. Do you think this is logic that Admin Executive need to do the collection for all the walk in customers??? It can be explained unless in the absence of any of the Finance personnel, than I willing to do so… however, it is not but I have to do so…

The reason why this has been assigned to me is because of the fraud case happened in our Accounts Department last year! Our GIA people wants to avoid the fraud case happened again in the same department, but if let say, the embazzled of fund is done by me , than this GIA people will assigned different people again to do so… Dont you think that this is ridiculous?

This is not a correct action steps to be taken against on this but they shall think for another way to rectify it!

No comments: