ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Japan Trip

I really fall in love to Japan!

I really fall in love to DisneyLand / DisneySea!

Frankly, I really loves Japan all the while! I likes the environment, people, places and etc.
So…

I’ve start to do my own research through internet and thought to buy travel magazines (but its too expensive)!

Here comes my own research!
Save money - I would like to bring my baby Yan Ling to go as well!
  1. Check / Monitor through currency converter.
  2. Surf Internet i.e. DisneyLand / DisneySea, checking on their entrance ticket, accommodation, etc.
  3. Travel guide website i.e. Japan Travel Information.
  4. Save money as well!
  5. Discuss with daddy Yan Ling, so that he can join us!
  6. Save money as well!
  7. Draft Tour Program.

There are a lot of arrangement neeed to plan, so I got to refer to my cousin sister, do I need to? Since 1 of my sister plan to go Japan as well, I think I will refer to her to plan together!

No comments: