ads

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2nd Anniversary


Today is our wedding 2nd anniversary and we have celebrated on last Sunday at Sho Gun, One-Utama together with baby Yan Ling.

But we are not meeting up at all as hubby is at Kajang, myself and baby is at Ampang.

Hubby has sms me midnight and this morning he told me that he's headached for my present.

As far as I am concerned, I've giving him a DSLR Nikon D80 as his anniversary present. He has been addicted for a DSLR camera long time, but due to the financial budget, we bought Canon IXUS 80 last year.

With this, I've joked for a present similar to the price of Nikon D80 which he think a good idea for him!

For me, I didn't hope to get any present but hope that he can really taking care of me as well as baby Yan Ling with 100% of love until forever.

The most happiest is he sms me "LOVE YOU FOREVER" on 12.55am midnight, which I think the best present I have from him!

No comments: