ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sick Baby

Outdated Post @ 12 September 2008
Yan Ling was recovered fever last 2 weeks, however, she was fever again on Wednesday evening, my mother immediately feed her with the medicine.

At Wednesday midnight, around 2.00am, I noticed that she’s fever again!

OMG, I was so worried at that time, after feeding her 5Oz of milk, she falls a sleep coz she’s very very tired, I guess! Therefore, I’m not planning to feed her any medicine… (Am I wrong for not giving her medicine?)

Yesterday after I reached home, she’s still having a bit ‘hot’ at her forehead, I was damn worried! After my mom fed her medicine around 6pm, she feel a bit ’semangat’, after fed her milk, she falls a sleep from 7.30pm until 1.48am midnight!

N you know, she’s 38.4C! OMG, I immediately ask my mom to feed her medicine immediately, can’t wait anymore althought she’s sleeping at that time!

My mom keep on asking me to monitor her fever, Nick also asking me to monitor her until tomorrow morning!

While I checked baby Yan Ling with digital thermometer this morning, she’s around 37.6C, lower down a bit compare to midnight!

Nick called this morning and telling me that tomorrow have to bring her to clinic coz he really worried that she ‘kena’ nyamuk denggi (denggi fever)!

I was damn worried now and hope she can recovering soon!!!!!

Pray for her…

P/S: Baby Yan Ling woke up at 5.00am, I was damn tired as well as my mom!

No comments: