ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PPP

Get to know this PPP from a few bloggers, but I would like to have a try to earn extra money.
It looks like there are a lot of bloggers did managed to earn the great money from PPP!
What is PPP? PPP is Pay Per Post. Meaning that you need to submit your post according to their advertiser's requirement, once they approved, you will be able to earn such money from the advertiser and credit into your pay pal account.
But, I would like to ask myself, am I willing to spend such time to submit or write such a blogs per day?
May be, if I really look at the money (chinese always said: 睇钱份上), for sure I will spend much more time to do it??
To tell you, I've registered PPP yesterday, unfortunately, they have rejected my blog @ wordpress.com. I have no choice but to create / sign up a fresh blog at blogger.com.
What to do, I need money for a trip to Japan! This is one of my dream!

No comments: