ads

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

mom-mom

We had our buffet dinner at Sho Gun, One-Utama last Sunday to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary together with baby Yan Ling.

We thought that we can have our dinner peacefully, but it is not!

Baby Yan Ling is very sleepy on that day and worse is she's annoying to the Chicken cum Ginseng portridge hubby bring from the food counter.

I got no choice but to feed baby Yan Ling 5Oz of milk immediately. She feel energize after drinking and suddenly we heard from her:

"mom-mom, mom-mom-mom."

"Daddy, Yan Ling is saying mom-mom lah, she knows mom-mom (is a baby language, in chinese means 'food')!"

"May be she wants to eat something," which I think so.

I try to feed her a few small slices of fish, she is telling me mom-mom also. To avoid her stomach being too full, I've stopped feeding her fish, but to carry her to round the whole area!

Due to the annoying of baby Yan Ling, hubby and I decided to left earlier and we are having a very expensive buffet dinner but not too value for us as we can't eat much at all!

This is the first time we heard "mom-mom" from her to request some food! And I can said that this is her improvement on her 7 months 2 weeks and 1 day old!

No comments: