ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Running With Walker

Outdated Post @ 3 October 2008

Lately, baby Yan Ling is pro in running with her 2nd hand walker.

Previously, she doesn’t like to sit there because she doesn’t know how to make use of this walker.

There is one night, after we send baby Yan Ling back to Ampang, I let baby Yan Ling to perform and make use of this walker at her own.

I realized that she can run and even walk to the direction she wants. She can running very fast with her stong legs, I immediately record it with my handphone and mms it to daddy Yan Ling.
The way she run with her walker is similar to ice-skating or roller skates. She know how to stop it and reverse her direction very well!

Very well done to my little girl! This is her improvement during her 6 months 1 week and 5 days old.

No comments: