ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Group - S P Setia Staff Gathering

Outdated Post @ 8 July 2008

Today, Im brave enough to create a ‘Group’ at facebook.com which I called it as S P SETIA STAFF GATHERING.

I also dont know why I want to create this group?! May be there are too many staff resigned lately whereby we hard to contact each other; I think this is the only way to let us gets together in future and to lets everyone of us to be keep in touch always!

Since this group is still new, therefore, there’s nothing much to view and I hope that I can be able to form a Committee for this special group, so that we can post some news into it!

At the sametime, I’ve open this group for public means that this group is not only for S P Setia staff, but Im welcome everyone of you who are interested can join us!

WELCOME TO THE GROUP OF S P SETIA STAFF GATHERING!

No comments: