ads

Saturday, June 5, 2010

some story books

I bought some story books from an online store for my girl last 2 weeks during their promotion.  In fact, I have also planned to buy some book for myself.  Therefore, I have sapu about 12 books from the store.

It tooks 2 days as they are located at Johor.  Look at the picture shown below:

The parcel I received.

The box of parcel are filled with the books I bought!


I was asking the girl to sit near a side for me to take a photo together with the books I placed on the floor, but she is on a 'not willing' mode...



Most of the books I bought is mainly for the girl and there are 3 books is belongs to me, the lady boss also sharing a book with me without any additional charges.

This shop is selling lots of books in a reasonable price, I have did some survey that the books they are selling is the cheapest and the quatity of the books are good.

This is not the first time I bought from the shop but the 2nd time.  I have also listed some of other books for my next batch.  Hope that I can finished all the books in a shortest period.

Tell you, my girl love all the colourful story books too.

No comments: