ads

Saturday, June 5, 2010

cheapest board again!

Today, we hang out at the RM1.99 shop and noticed that they sell this...

7pcs wooden board 七巧板;

16 pcs wooden board.

If I not mistaken, it was commonly used in Shichida Method in training our left and right brain.  And the price selling in Shichida Centre is quite expensive.  So without a thinkle, I bought a set each for the girl. There are another set is bigger than the 16 pcs wooden board at a different price, cost less than RM5.00.

My girl immediately asking me to open the wrapper and trying very hard to play on it.  Tell you, I'm not very sure how to play on it, but it is hard to place all the stick back to the board.  And of course, the above pictures taken is showing my way in stuffing all the stick at the board. 

So we are still in a learning stage in knowing the concept of this board and will encourage my girl to finish it.

It is a very interesting game, no harm trying...

No comments: