ads

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

online photo printing

Its time to re-arrange all the photos taken for the past one year.  Oh boy, I noticed that there are thousand of photos safekeep in the laptop.   I have to really look into it to print some photos out through internet.

Ya, you didn't hear me wrong!

Do you know that eoe Online, a home-grown Malaysian photo retail site is having a promotion that each 4R print is charged at only RM0.30 and RM0.50 for each 5R print.  Sounds cheap right? 

To be frank with you, I have done my printing from eoe Online last year and I did received my 50pcs of 4R photos FOC by submitting my blog review to eoe Online... (don't jeolous... you may refer to my previous blog here and here)

Beside, they are also given free delivery for orders above RM35.00, you’ll get your money worth! Not forgetting the time you saved travelling too!

You will never get this price from any other photo outlet except eoe Online. hahaha...

And now...... I would like to announce to you that eoe Online is currently having a NEW Specials of the Month Product Shopping to fellow customers.

  
So dear friends, if you are looking for a economic camera, please hop to eoe Online now!  Don't miss this opportunity!

No comments: