ads

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

cheapest photo printing

I still remember 2 years back after my wedding, hubby's friends helped us take lots of photos during our wedding dinner as well as our wedding ceremony, guess should be more than 500 over pcs.

But all the photos taken was kept at our laptop and save it at the CD-R and of course we are not arranging for printing, the main excuse is "EXPENSIVE"...

Both of our parents always asking for the photos, however, we are unable to 'show' it to them and they got no choice but to 'instruct' my brother to develope it!

Do you know that he have spent about RM100++ just to develope the 4R photos! For me, this is just too expensive and I rather save keeping it at the laptop and CD! I'm not 'kedekut' but this is a fact!

Lately, I noticed that eoe Online is having a promotion that each 4R print cost only RM0.30 per pc., 5R print cost only RM0.50 per pc., where we can order it online and free delivery for orders above RM35.00, don't you think this is convenient to us?

Besides, fellow bloggers, please pay your attention that eoe Online are having Blogger's Review Program II with 100 blog entry spaces allocated. They are offering 50pcs 4R prints for FREE and also giving out a grand prize which is an Olympus E-520 kit with a 14-42mm lens worth RM2,499.00 for the best written review.

Tell you, I'm going to order it now!

Hurry up, register to eoe Online now for this wonderful promotion!

No comments: