ads

Thursday, December 4, 2008

her new car



This is her new car cum 'stroller' I bought last Saturday!

Initially, I've planned to buy a stroller for my mum to carry her to market, but saw this cute car at the shop and after compared the price of the old design 'steel' stroller, I prefer to choose this car cum 'stroller'...

You really can't imagined that this car are fully installed with a compact umbrella fold on top, a 'steering' at the back, for us to turn her car left or right! We can dismantle both of it to become her tricycle, she can ride this tricycle once she grows up!

It cost me RM125.00 and the price is not negotiable, the shopper told me that the residents somewhere around the area ordered 5 units earlier as this shop are the cheapest...

So... speechless loh and of course I'm willing to buy this for my little one lah!

No comments: