ads

Friday, March 19, 2010

Phuket??

Just awhile ago, Janice is inviting me to join their Phuket 4D3N trip on 20 May 2010 with a group of working colleagues - around 8 person.  This trip is cost only RM399.00 with a 5 Star hotel booking.  Cheap huh... but I've to confirm by today...

Yeah, today!

As a parent now a day, it is always difficult for us to plan for such a 'urgent' trip without tagging the kid  along.  The reason being is to make sure that there is a person we trusted to take care of the kid.  Else, you got no way to join the trip happily.

Although my mom is helping me, I still have to make sure that she is free during these 4 days.   Than, who is gonna to 'jaga' her?  My girl will not be following my MIL, so MIL has been remove out from the list (sorry lah, MIL...)

Aiyah, still thinking to join or not to join...

I hate this...  always make me headached... (people sure will ask what so make me difficult)

No comments: