ads

Friday, March 19, 2010

2nd birthday celebration


Time flies, my girl is a 2 years old toddler on the 6 March 2010.

In fact, a simple celebration was done for her on Saturday evening at Full House, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng since daddy is away for company event.  A makan-makan time with my family members. 

My brother is very kind that day, he purposely take an off day and ride to QJelly Pavillion, bought a 3D Pooh jelly cake for me at RM38.00 (of course, I've paid him back).  Blowing candle session was done at home since our stomach is very full after taking the dinner at Full House. 

I've invited 2 VIPs that day, they are namely, WKai and XQing; my girl's best friends (hahaha...).

They are the kids who has been assigned to sing the birthday song.  What happened was, when the kids are singing the song happily, Yvannie cried out of sudden (so touching meh?).  The kids also shock and keep asking me why she is crying? 

I still remember that during her 1 year old birthday celebration, Yvannie also cried loudly when the kids are singing the same song.  Really not understand, why this will happened?

Since I was next to her, I fast fast calm her down and make her smile, just ask her to blow the candles.  May be she is still small, the mommy is helping her to done it.  They are very excited to eat the cake as well, especially the kids... always touching on the jelly when I'm away. 

The jelly cake is very Q as their name, they love it very much, there are all kind of birthday cake at the shop provided that we place an order in advance.  We can consider for her 3 years old birthday as well.

The whole session takes an hour, our VIP are also stay overnight at my mom's house.

BTW, daddy also made another birthday celebration last Sunday 13 March 2010 (Chinese Lunar Calendar).  Shall post it once I get the photos from daddy.

No comments: