ads

Monday, March 1, 2010

i miss my blogging time...

It has been more than a month I never blog on my story...

You know what happened?

My office computer was admitted since mid January 2010 until now is yet to settle... In fact, I'm waiting for my new computer and they are telling me that will send it to the office by this week, oh please please please... I really need a computer during my working hour, else I will be bored at the office from 9am to 6pm!!!!

Since my boss received his laptop before Chinese New Year, I've no choice but to stole his CPU and connected to my work place... hahahaa... sorry, I have to do this to myself but at least I can surf net to spend time...

It is my hard time to me to 'chase' back some of the blogger's story.  Of course, I will gambate on it!

No comments: