ads

Monday, March 1, 2010

23month week 4

My girl is already 23 months week 4... how time flies!!!

But she is having a fever since yesterday afternoon, she really makes me worried!!!

The first statement from the doctor is "39.2'C, is very high!"

"she is teething too, does it affected?"

"no... teething will not caused that high fever... lying her to the bed, need to insert the medine"

By the time I put my girl to the bed, she is crying and yelling with "mummy, mummy"!!!

Oh my poor little girl, my heart have broken into 2!

Before the doctor check on her, he is offering her some sweet to calm her down, but failed!  She refuse the doctor to check on her body and troat, myself and hubby need to hold her hand and she is continue yelling with "mummy, mummy, bu yao bu yao!!!"

...The doctor have given her these medicine i.e. paracetamol, antibiotic, syrup, flu and clearing nose block.  If her fever doesn't subcide, we need to send her back...

Oh... hope that she is recovering as early as possible!!!!  Pity this little girl...

P/S:  The doctor said:  she doesn't look like 2 years old but 3 years old toddler! hahahaa... sure boh??

No comments: