ads

Friday, June 26, 2009

A tribute to Michael Jackson, King of Pop



Gosh, what a surprising news early this morning. He is my idol as well as my hubby and others. I still remember that, when I was 5 years old, my father introduced him to us and purposely buy his album ~~ Thriller for us. My father also loves his song, i.e. Beat It, Bad, etc.

I've missed out his concert in Malaysia 10 years ago. When the bus passing by to the Hotel he stayed, I always wish that he will be standing at the balcony and waving his hand to the fans. :-P

Tell you, my hubby told me that he was standing and waiting outside of the Stadium and listen to the song he sang. He is not the only fan doing so, but other fans also doing the same thing. Beside, there are people dancing outside the stadium until the concert end. I can imagine the situation there!
Michael Jackson, King of Pop ~~~~ You are always in our memory!!!!!
He is the only KING OF POP!

No comments: