ads

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Google Online Promo © 2009

Have you ever received this mail from gmail.com?

I received it lately and immediately seach this so called Google Online Promo © 2009 from Google.

Actually I am not the only one who received this mail but there are a lot of people are same as me. Managed to find this blog from a blogger and he did replied this mail to the original sender.

Few years back when I am a e-mailing newbie, I will be excited in receiving all this e-mail and will be replying to the original sender complete with my personal particular. Stupid me. :-P

However, community today is totally difference as there are too many fraud cases happened. We have to take more caution against the scam mail and whatsoever mails received in our Inbox.

Don't play play, you may be one of the victim!

No comments: