ads

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

She is sick!

She is not feeling well again!

3-in-1 started on last Saturday!

While we reach Bagan Lalang, received sms from my sister that she is cough and vomit after feeding her a bottle of milk! Immediately inform her to feed her Millennium and stopped eating grapes as I've bought her a box of grapes a day before we go camping.

I didn't enjoy my trip well at Bagan Lalang, miss her very much and worried the whole night! In Chinese, hard to smile in front of people 强颜欢笑!

We rush back home quite early on Sunday, reached home around 11.45am. She is in tiring looking, but happy while she saw us stand in front of her and of course I've bought her some new toys! Keeps on calling her daddy... We didn't send her to clinic as we still prefer to our panel paed, Dr Khoo. Therefore, we just feed her some medicine and hopefully it can help. However, her fever is returned at 3am midnight, I've no choice but to wake her up to feed her with medicine.

And you know, she doesn’t like to eat medicine (guess almost all the kids are same), crying, crying and crying! Her nose is blocked after crying, she become very semangat when she saw my digital thermometer on the bed frame. Starting treat my thermometer as her new toy and wanted to test her own temperature! Should I angry or laugh at her?

Anyway, she is enjoying playing and I have decided to take it away! You know what is next??? She is crying like no tomorrow!!!! After all, continue with her job, crying again and again! Really beh tahan!!! Switching on my play list from handphone, a cuppy cake ring tone to calm her down! At the same time, I hope that she can fall asleep within a couple of minutes. But she is not, I got to carry her, patting and sing for her like an infant. I don’t mind to do all this, I realized that she can’t sleep well, trying to change her pose until my arms start rheumatic, she is open her eyes and looking at me, than close her eyes again… repeating few times until she is asleep at around 6.15am. Pity my little girl…

We send her to clinic on Monday morning and she can recognize Dr Khoo when we step in to the room, she started control her eyes tears when she first saw him. While Dr Khoo wanted to check her hand, she started her job again, crying on the whole visit! Myself and hubby getting curious and asking each other a same question: why our girl become like that?

According to Dr Khoo, she is virus infection as the weather is freaking hot with haze, therefore, he gave us 6 medicines includes fever, flu, cough, phlegm, constipation and a nose drip to dry her nasal. It cost me RM80.00 for this visit!

Today is day 4 and she is yet to recover but struggling with 3-in-1 sickness. Hopefully she can recover by this Friday to enjoy her day on this coming Family Day.

No comments: