ads

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

20kg baby!!!!

Received this e-mail from Pey Leng today. Add Video

A 20kg baby!!!!!! Such a giant baby!!!!! I can't imagine if myself will need to carry him the whole day or even ½ hour along the shopping mall, down street, etc. For sure both my arm will be fully expend just to carry him.




I always throw hubby a question: "What makes our girl so small size?"

He will than replied me this: "Big size doesn't mean good and healthy. As long as our girl is healthy and growing according to the growth chart will do. You ar..."
I was satisfied with hubby's answer. He is correct. As long as our girl is healthy, happy, nothing else is valuable than all this.
When I look at the giant baby's picture, I was so geram and wanted to cubit his face! Luckily he is not mine, else, I will be missing him much everyday and worried everyday!

No comments: