ads

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

18 months update

How times flies, my girl is a 18months toddler. Not baby anymore…

Bring her to paed on Monday afternoon for her 1st Booster Triple/Hib/Polio vaccination. Below is her latest growth:

Weight: 10.21kg
Height: 81cm
Head circumference: 46cm

There are Dos and Don’ts when meeting up with Dr Khoo:

Do:

1. High 5 with Dr Khoo
2. Wave hand before leaving his room

Don’t:

1. Don’t check my teeth
2. Don’t touch me

She starts cranky when Dr Khoo is preparing her jab. I need to hold her stand in front Dr Khoo, daddy and nurse need to help holding both her hands. My smart girl is busy looking at Dr Khoo and cried when she saw Dr Khoo is going to jab on her right leg.

After the injection, she is pointing to Dr Khoo and cried louder... it means: “Dr Khoo, you buli me, I hate you, I will remember you!” She makes Dr Khoo laugh and immediately passing her 8 packs of Friso Gold.

This time round, I have to pay RM130.00 solely for this 3-in-1 jab. Expensive eh… Luckily I still can claim from my company, else sure bankrupt!

To appraise her, hubby bring her to gai gai (window shopping) at Leisure Mall. She did enjoy her time at Leisure Mall as she can play laptop at newly open Toy Story shop.

No comments: