ads

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Online shopping again!

Yes, I've spent some of my money in online shopping again!

After some survey carried out (seems serious) and conveniences for my mom and myself, by wearing her training pants will be easier to handle. At the same time, I can save money to buy pampers. Mind you, a pack of pampers need to cost us for almost RM40.00, consider expensive and it's nearly RM0.50 per pc.

Since she has been on potty training for almost a year (when she is nearly 3 months old, my mother starts potty training for her), and since she knows telling us when to pee and poo! I've decided to buy training pants for baby Yvannie from Sally. She is having a great promotion in Monril Training Pants, finally I've ordered 3 pcs for baby yesterday. Hope to receive my parcel tomorrow or Thursday!

Beside, I've also ordered cloth diapers (CD) from a blogger, she wanted to let go her CD collections, so am still waiting for her to update the price...

With this, I can take this as a new practices for myself and my mother, to give our environment green!

No comments: