ads

Saturday, April 11, 2009

busy today?

Jeniffer invited us to attend her Full Moon Party tonight at Kajang Prima, half hour later my uncle came and asked whether we attending or not? I just said "don't know yet"...

A closest friend of my mom also invited us to attend her grand-daughter's Full Moon Party tonight as well! Both of the functions are crashing together at the same time... (scratching head which to attend)!

After telling my mother and hubby, both are asking me same question as well: which function you go?

I keep quiet for a minute and said: I don't want to attend both of these functions but will pass them ang pao, how you think?

My mother replied me with this: No, have to choose either one. Attend function for a short while than only proceed to other function...

Frankly, I prefer to attend the function at Ampang than only proceed to Kajang Prima, but I didn't informed my mother that hubby is very lazy to attend function tonight, so I also don't know what am I going to do now!

May need to discuss with hubby again before we go!

I hate fuctions are crashing in a day! Don't you?

No comments: