ads

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cloth Diaper story


KS are having a Earth Day promotion on Wednesday (only 1 day promotion)... Purchase One Size Cloth Diaper (Value Pack of 3) --> Free additional 3 pieces of one size insert (worth RM50.70) @ RM155.00. What a attractive promotion right? Beside, I also purchase Avent Airflex fast flow 4 hole for my girl to replace her old teat @ RM17.90.

I immediately put my order and proceed with payment. I thought will receive my parcel next week, latest Monday, but receive on next day.... How efficient they are!

Today, I have let my gal wearing Cloth Diaper today to test on it!

This is how she look...

There are a lot of reviews from their customer that the quality is good comparable with other imported CD.

For me, I haven't used any imported CD, but after surfing from the internet, KS selling the cheapest CD currently, but I will be consider for other brand. Beside, after checking my parcel that day, the lining layer and the inserts are very soft. Overall is good.

I just put in 1 insert this morning, after 5 hours the insert is so wet but the lining layer is still dry! The absorbent is so good! Therefore, I immediately replaced it before her afternoon nap.

With this, I should order somemore CD for standby!

Girls, Cloth Diaper is highly recommended for all babies... to keep his / her skin dry and less diaper rashes. It is worth to invest your money on CD... You will never regret!

No comments: