ads

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

House warming

A sister of mine will be moving in soon!
My mother told me yesterday night to reserve my day to attend her house warming. Am headached now to buy a present or an ang pao will do...

In fact, she is moving to a bungalow lot located at Sg Long, quite near to my house too, if we plan to buy her a present, than we shall look for some special ornament i.e. abstract painting? I search from the net that some abstract painting is very nice, showing to you some of it.

Modern Abstract Paint

Leaf painting 08


Don't you like this colour tone?

I remember that there is a art gallery at Pavillion, selling a lot of nice painting and the cost of these painting are very pricey, I'm can't affort at this point of time... That's the reason why would like to look for more opportunity to grab much more money to spend on this.

Need to discuss with hubby what to prepare for this house warming... headached!!!!

No comments: