ads

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family outting to...

"How i wish to have a family outting..."  
 
My wish from the past... nearly a year!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Its time to plan for a short trip with husband since he will be a bit OK next month. 
 
Been hint to him a few places on Sunday night, i.e. Penang, Pangkor, Langkawi (ya, Langkawi again!), Melaka, Genting, KK, Kuantan and etc. 
 
But he told me this:  no beach please!
 
I never understand why?  May be it will be difficult for him to take photos as well as he need to be more caution to his camera gadgets and our belonging!
 
Beside, he also said this:  "No Penang please, I feel bored when I was there last month."
 
"What about Melaka?"
 
"Can..."
 
"But oh, we went back to Melacca last Cheng Beng wor."
 
"You have said Cheng Beng mah, not relaxing mah..."
 
"Genting leh? But..."
 
"Too near is it?"
 
"Ya, it's just too near... as we just need the cool air there not the Genting Theme Park."
 
"What about KK?"
 
"Huh, you want to climb the Mount KK ar?"
 
"No, I would like to have a sight seeing there..."
 
bla bla bla...
 
Anyway, since he has agreed to have a short trip, I should start and act fast now before he change his mind!
 
 

2 comments:

pinkmaple said...

planning to carry the little 1 along? ;)

Pohling said...

Pamela,

V won't left her out de!