ads

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Devil vs Me

AA is having a promotion fare to Korea today.
 
My hands are so itchy this morning by clicking on the date to try my luck.  Initially, I managed to view on the promotion rate for returned fare, out of sudden, the devil appeared in front of me and 'instructed' me to do the booking...
 
So without an angel sitting in front, I have no choice but to 'follow' the devil's instruction... After filling in all the details and while I'm proceed to make payment, the message appeared:  ERROR:  YOU HAVE TO BOOK ANOTHER FLIGHT... bla bla bla... (the message is something like that).  The promotion fare is totally out, I have to re-do the whole thing again and trying very hard to get a best rate!
 
But oh, the god is not so helpful, all the best rate is getting higher (for me); I thought to give up, but again....
 
This devil appeared again, she said:  I managed to get a date with the promotion rate, but the rate for other day is higher... so please do the booking now, else...
 
So I was like in a 'hot' time and just follow her instruction again!  Damn it, I got to book this trip in a higher rate... heart pain, heart sick, heart bit is getting faster and faster... and my blood is going up to my head and so on...
 
Now, just to get myself calm... thinking in a way to earn extra $$ for the trip...
 
Hu...I really need a deep breath now...
 
God, please oh please wish me good luck... How I wish that that I'm able to cover the expenses of the trip...

No comments: