ads

Friday, November 13, 2009

primary school classmate reunion

Backdated Post

A friend of mine who is staying in Japan was back to M'sia for a short holiday, therefore she have arranged a gathering on the 15 August 2009 at KLCC, California Pizza Kitchen (cannot remember the correct name). Although she has been calling all our classmates to join but only a few of us attend.

There are only 6 of us, from left: me sitting with my girl in front, YuLS came back from Johor, Sam with fiance is going to get married on October. Centre: SoonLauShi (back from Japan) with the nephew, Right: Lilian and Swan.

In fact I’ve missed the previous gathering on May 2009, so without a thinker, I just confirm the appointment and rush to KLCC by 6pm. As you are aware, Saturday is a day with the terrible traffic jam, and I still remember that I need to attend family dinner at Saisaki by 7pm.

Gosh, we have been enjoying chatting among ourselves, sharing parenting story, dragging old stories, and so forth. Kit has been calling us numerous times in asking us to be there as early as possible before the food finished. So, after taking a few photos (basically are the same), I got no choice but got to say bye-bye with them. If I not mistaken, we reach Saisaki at around 8.30pm. Luckily the place is just so near, hubby just need to make a turn to park the car and continue eating.
What a busy night!

No comments: