ads

Monday, November 9, 2009

happy 20-month-old

Erm... my girl is already 20-month-old!

I always tell her: You are a “big” good girl, not a small little baby; don't cry while you wake up from your afternoon nap! Don't look for mommy when you wake up early in the morning (6.30am today), mommy need to work, to buy nen-nen, to buy toys...

I hope that she can understand what I mean!

In fact, she have changed a lot compare to her baby time:

1. Cried when woke up from her afternoon nap.
2. Cried when she want nen-nen.
3. Cried when we refuse to give her something.
4. Cried when she doesn't want to eat porridge.
5. Cried when she want a pen to sketch in a piece of paper.

Everything "cried"... really beh tahan!

She loves to run, loves to jump as well as dancing when she is in happy mood. She always ask for a pen when she is in a mood in sketching.

“1, 2… 1, 2…”
“fa fa, fa fa”

This is the way she asking us to draw flower, chicken, bear, fish etc. Of course she can recognize what we drawn. She will be telling us this is so called “ji ji, bear, fish…” How if we doesn’t want to draw any for her?

“1, 2… 1, 2… / fa fa…” in a very loud tune. (Tell you, my ears are very painful after her yelling.)!

I noticed that she doesn’t like to wear pampers as well as cloth diaper, she will remove the tab on her own, she claim that her waist line is painful and at the same time she is touching on her “bao bei – vagina”… Embarrass or not? “slapping forehead”

“Cannot touch bao bei ar… shame shame, have to beng beng (hiding), will not painful after wearing diaper, ok?”

This is the only way I can tell her.

Worst part is she hate wearing pajamas (pants) during bedtime. I have to wear short pants for her until she is asleep in the midnight. Sigh!

She loves baby talk (don’t know what language) when she is holding books, cards, etc. I love to listen the way she talk, cute… I shall record it and show it to her when she grow up.

10 out of 10 aunty is telling me that my girl is not in ‘girlish’ look, but in a ‘boyish’ look. I totally agreed, her character is mostly like a boy, climb up here and there, jumping around, running around, a very hyper-active girl. People always telling me: “Don’t complaint!” Yes, I shouldn’t complaint but glad to have a girl like this.
Happy 20-month-old, sweetie!

No comments: