ads

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kiddo's World?

I feel very upsad on last Friday. Myself and hubby have bring baby Yvannie along to Sunway Pyramid, Orange Zone to attend 'Kiddo's World'.
Initially, I thought that 'Kiddo's World' is a show time for kids... but this it not! There are a few booth selling baby / kids stuff, i.e. toys, clothes, etc.... but they are not provided with a stage for performance! None!
Hubby start impatient and keep on asking me when and where is the function held. Finally, we walk back to the Orange Zone by 6pm to watch their 'Click A Photo With Bear' session. Gosh, there are only one bear mascot standing at their booth and waving his hand with the kids. Just that simple...
I carry baby Yvannie to the mascot and she doesn't scare of him. She is touching the hair and try to take his eye (sticker) out! The sales girl told me that baby Yvannie love the bear very much... Yes, its true, she loves bear very very much! That's why, daddy bought her a brown bear (choose by baby as well) as her birthday present last week.
That is the reason why myself and hubby purposely take half day off on last Friday to attend their beary show!!! But it makes me and hubby disappointed that day!

No comments: