ads

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

is she cute?

She is not my daughter, but hubby's friend's daughter (forgotten her name, she told me before, but so sorry, jie jie really can't recall back!).

A 2 years old girl, a very small size toddler, with sweet smiling everyday, can talk, sing and dance well! Tell you, she can remember 三字经!

You know, she called me jie jie (姐姐) when I was with baby Yvannie at the shop before Chinese New Year! I was so happy after she calling me this! hahaha... Her mother immediately ask to call me as aunty but I was ignored it and said "I would like her calling me as jie jie than aunty!"

Don't you think jie jie is younger than aunty? I was always prefer people like kids called me jie jie! (tak malu right?!)
She loves to take photo, she can pose well in front of the camera (nobody is teaching her that night), she always wanted my hubby to take photo for her (she knows that hubby is carrying D80), else will ask me to help!

Not only I loves to meet her but hubby also loves her very much, he will update me her story after meeting up with this little cute pie!

No comments: