ads

Thursday, November 13, 2008

OMG! Fat stick on me again!

Sh*t, I've gained my weight after my trip to Switzerland!

I can't believe it!

While I reached office today, I realized something different as Rohani is keep on looking at me!

"Wong, serious cakap ni..."

"Apa benda?"

"Awak nampak kembung lah..."

"Huh......... mampus lah aku!"

"Betul, buntut engkau, pinggang dah nampak keluar lah!"

"............................"

"Sekarang kena jaga badan lah, kalau x susah kurus balik!"

"Aku mengaku memang aku sudah gemuk, muka aku pun nampak bulat lah!"

"Pagi tadi masa aku jumpa engkau, sudah nampak lah, selepas awak balik dari overseas sudah jadi macam tu, awak makan apa benda?"

"............................ setiap hari kena makan cheese, pasta, steak, mesti gemuk lah!"

Of course I will gained my weight, after breakfast, lunch & dinner got to sit at the bus for almost 1 or 2 hours to reach the next destination, how to reduce weight without any 'exercise'?

While I look at all the photos yesterday, I already knows that I've gained my weight, I dare not to check my weitage at all!

No comments: