ads

Friday, November 14, 2008

Lazy bug

Catherine just told me that once we reached 30 years old, its difficult to slim back!

Its true and I totally agreed with her...

  • At work, we just sit in front of our desk from 9am to 6pm daily except Saturday and Sunday...
  • At home, we just sit in front of the TV for few hours to watch the Astro...

What's more?

We just sit here and there without doing any exercise or Yoga...

Overall, something in our body, like the previous TVB's Drama -- 搜神传, the 好彩妹 is helping her friend to remove the lazy bug from the body. Afterall, he is hardworking and feel energetic with his works...

With the above story, we also needs to remove the same bug from our body expecially ME... there are too many lazy bugs with me...

I'm very lazy:

  • to do house work...
  • to complete my office work... (not always but sometimes)
  • to do exercise, even a simple exercise... (compare to last 2 years, I was very lazy to do exercise at home after I wake up!)
  • to blog my diary... don't know why? my brain not functioning well...
  • to upload baby Yan Ling's photo... there are a lots to upload, but...

Gosh, how to get ourselves slim????

No comments: