ads

Friday, February 6, 2009

Can go to bed early?

My dear, can you go to bed early?

Since a month ago she always sleep late at night, don't know why?

May be she sleep too much in the afternoon, when I want to sleep around 10.30pm, she refused to but become very semangat on the bed, merangkak here and there, play here and there...

Sometimes I will falls asleep early than her, but she still can play alone until she tired, lying on the bed quietly, feeding her a bottle of milk, than only managed to start her night dream... By the time she sleep, is already 12.30am!

Tell you, she bang her head yesterday night around 11.30pm, this round she bang her head seriously until 'constructed a building' on top of it! Don't you think how active / naughty she is?! I got no choice but to place another blanket next to the wall for her safety purposes...

I always think back, whose baby always sleep late at night and bang her head randomly?

No comments: