ads

Friday, February 13, 2009

her 1st birthday celebration

3 weeks to go to celebrate her 1st birthday!

People are start asking me am I going to give her a birthday party on her Chinese calendar birthday... but I never giving them any answer as I'm still thinking to give or not to give... due to the economy crisis recently, its make us difficult!

Read through an article provided by baby.com on Monday that we can provide to her an simple and nice birthday party for our little one! Steps and guides are provided and yet to discuss with daddy... he also need to decide and confirm!

Basically, I planning to order a 3D birthday cake for her but still looking for a nearest bakery shop... Any idea which bakery shop can bake a delicious and nice design 3D birthday cake?

May be I'm not going to give her a birthday party but a small and simple celebration will do, calling our family members to have a dinner and blowing a candle is a must!

Hopefully, I can order a 3D birthday cake for her before her birthday... I got to search it hard! hahaha....

No comments: