ads

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I want my money back!

Gosh, I didn't update my blog about 2 weeks!

Something come bout from my mind after I've putting / update my status at my msn messenger: Please pay me back!

Some of you may want to ask me "what is this"?
  • I want to collect back my money from my tenant! He is owing me 3 months since November 2008 until January 2009! Am I too generous to allow him to owe me such a long time? Stupid me, paying my bank loan blind-ly!

  • I want to collect back my money from someone! But I really don't know how to ask for my money from her, coz we are quite 'closed', I've been paying for her pass 1 month, hope that she will remember to pay be back this month!
Chinese New Year is near to the corner, hope that you can settle it before New Year, please.......................

Allowed me to shout out: I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I'M NOT RICH ENOUGH TO PAY FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: