ads

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3yo birthday (lunar calendar)

Today is my little sweet heart's 3 yo birthday (lunar calendar)... 
 
Just sms my sis to get her some cute cup cakes or a jelly cake for tonight as I don't think so I can get her a birthday cake here.  I didn't prepare any present for tonight but managed to buy her a pair of adidas sport shoes 2 weeks ago  .  Hubby said he will wrap it nicely and will pass it to her on this coming Sunday as her actual birthday falls on Sunday too.
 
Same as last year, we gave her 2 birthday celebration; 1 was done at my mom's house together with the 2 monsters.  The 2nd celebration was done at my MIL's house together with my SIL, etc.  A small and simple birthday celebration with so much blessing from the relatives.
 
She is such a lucky girl  

No comments: