ads

Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 will be over

4 days to go, we will be welcoming year 2010...
You know, the office staff here is busying clearing the Annual Leave (includes myself), although the company has been announced that we can clear it by end of February 2010.
Since last Christmas Eve, I saw the parking in front of the Eco Tower is so empty, there are less than 10 cars parked there.
Today, it happen the same here. Where are they going?
Enjoying their family vacation before the school holidays end?

Erm... I guess so...

Even myself also have a balance of 7 days Annual Leave to spend, but I've planned to split it in 2 months, means I will take my leave on January 2010 and February 2010 (during Chinese New Year). If I feel moody on New Year Eve, I will be taking a day off too! :-P
Sounds good right?

No comments: