ads

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

don't know what is "P&C"?

Don’t tell me he don't know what is "P&C" stands for?

"P&C" ~ Private & Confidential...

I've put "P&C" very clearly next to the receiver's name, and yet the envelope was opened by "him" before passing to the receiver...

Hey, this is the staff “Employee Confirmation Letter”, some sensitive figures was printed there for the receiver’s financial arrangement.

He cannot open the envelope without the staff consent. Don’t tell me he doesn’t know?!

It makes me very very very very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second time…

The very first time was done by his staff… she opened my envelope (“P&C” been stamped in red next to my name), distributed to certain staff, read and sealed back!

Don’t you think they are ridiculous?

Don’t you think they are terrible and horrible?

I really can’t stand on it… Shall I argue with him?

No comments: