ads

Monday, July 20, 2009

16mo!

An outdated post of my girl!

She is already 16 months...

Diet

She is taking 7Oz to 9Oz of Friso Gold 3 every 2 hours lately! She loves to eat grapes, biscuits, honey star and other junk food I bought from the market...

Dexterity

She can walk and run well! She is used to run than walk at home... but lazy to walk when we are shopping and sit on the stroller.

She is learning jumping, but she cannot jump at all!!! Still in a learning stage... :-p

She loves counting 1 & 2 in Mandarin, but failed in English! Don't know why?! *fainted*

She loves scrapping with pencil, colour pencil and the magnetic board we bought from Tesco.

She loves to stick the sticker in the Sticker Album I bought recently... she has been addicted into it as well?! After sticking, she will said "pa pa" and clapping her hand!

She loves to play the plastic block I bought, but to avoid choking, my mom has hide it in a place where she cannot found! I think I shall take it out and let her play and hide the smallest pieces!

After we wearing clothes or dress for her, she will look herself in front of the mirror and said she is "mei mei"...

Language

These are the new words she learnt lately!

ha o ~ hello

a a a ~ ah ah ah... when answering phones (talked alone!)

xie zi ~ shoes

mei you liao ~ finished

mei mei ~ pretty

bao bao ~ carry

zuo zuo ~ sit

No comments: