ads

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its hot!

Our weather is freaking hot lately! Gosh, sweat, sweat and sweat a lot...

Pity my little girl, she sweat a lot the whole day, we got no choice but to wear singlet for her from now on.

I always think to have a short vacation at the nearest beach, Port Dickson. In terms of enjoy our family day at the beach, but to let her splashing water at the wading pool while we are at the hotel. However, hubby’s time never permitted to my request, I have to dream everyday and night.

Today, I have to dream about Arizona. Yeah, a new place where I never think before.

I noticed that the weather at Arizona is about 80 Degrees, a nice weather for a short vacation.

If I got a chance to enjoy my day at Arizona, I will enjoy my day at the Grand Canyon by rail. Take the railroads from Williams to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and to experience an Old West entertainment and vintage rail cars. Wow, I’m starting imagine myself at the rail cars with the scenic and also entertaining trip.

Beside, Havasu Falls will be my 2nd itinerary, to get a close up view of the state’s wild plants and wildlife, visit zoos, botanical gardens, etc.

I have forgotten myself for a place to stay. I will prefer to stay in a Spa Resort. Yeah, a Spa Resort provided with custom landscape design, hardscaping, etc.!
Gosh, I cannot stop dreaming but am keeps on searching from the website. How good if I can go there now!

Arizona, you are in my list.

No comments: